Rising country star Bailey James puts a spotlight on a very important issue in society right now.
Bailey James, Country Music, and a Heartfelt Advocacy
In honor of National Suicide Prevention Month, James puts her efforts advocating on bring awareness to the issues of suicide and its prevention. Her latest single is entitled “The One,” and it aims to highlight this cause that is close to her heart.
For the month of September, the rising country star will participate in several events to help raise awareness. On the 18th of September, Wednesday, she will be part of a Facebook Live Concert with The 615 Hideaway at 4 PM CT.
This will be a 40-minute acoustic performance where she will also share her own personal experience of losing a loved one in an effort to open up a conversation about this silent epidemic.
Sammy Passamano III, the founder of The 615 Hideaway says that they couldn’t find a better artist to bring people together.
“I’ve known Bailey for quite some time and when I heard her story and what she was wanting to do for this event, I jumped on this opportunity. We can’t think of a better artist to bring such an emotional topic to the table and connect with these individuals.”
She will also be a part of the upcoming Dickson County Suicide Prevention Awareness Race on Saturday, September 28th. She will be performing the national anthem and wrapping up the event with a performance immediately after the race.
To register and participate, fill out the race registration form. All funds raised go directly to the Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network.
James is a heavy hitter at such a young age. She has already performed at the Bluebird Café, CMA Music Festival, and the famous The Wildhorse Saloon, among other big stages. She is a singer, songwriter, and a guitarist. Her music is a standout, skillfully blending new country vibes with traditional elements.
Bailey James, Suicide Prevention, The One
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Who Is Laine Hardy Dating? The American Idol Winner Is Super Tight-Lipped about His Love Life
- Watch Scotty McCreery’s Spine-Tingling Rendition of “Hello Darlin’”
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music