Alan Jackson’s “You’ll Always Be My Baby” was released last April 16, and the heartwarming country ballad definitely pierced hearts. He personally wrote the song after his oldest daughter Mattie requested one for their father-daughter dance during her wedding last summer of 2017. And this might soon be listed as one of Alan Jackson’s greatest hits.
According to Jackson, after writing the song, he told his other two girls – Alexandra and Dani – that it was dedicated to all of them and can use it for their dance if they wanted to. He also added that he didn’t want to write three different songs for the three of them. As of the moment, he already used the song twice after Ali (Alexandra) got married last July 2020 to her husband, Sam Bradshaw.
“You’ll Always Be My Baby” by Alan Jackson was produced by Keith Stagall. And it was also included in his most recent album, ‘Where Have You Gone.’ Aside from “You’ll Always Be My Baby,” Jackson also wrote 14 other songs in the 21-track album. He also released two more singles, “Where Have You Gone” and “Way Down in My Whiskey” ahead of the May 14 drop of the album.
And last April 18 at the 56th ACM Awards, the 19-time ACM award-winning artist also performed “You’ll Always Be My Baby” in a special mashup with one of his hit songs, “Drive (For Daddy Gene).” CBS telecasted the performance.
If you haven’t heard Alan Jackson’s “You’ll Always Be My Baby” yet, you can stream its lyric video featuring family photos and of course, photos of his three girls.
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed