Making over 40 films, Patrick Wayne has made a name for himself throughout the years in film and television. He’s one of John Wayne’s children that set out to follow in his footsteps in the entertainment industry. Being the son of an icon in Western films, many still don’t know about him, but here are some things you should know.
His astrological sign is Cancer
Patrick was born on July 15, 1939, which makes him a Cancer sign. Folks on this star sign are highly imaginative, tenacious, persuasive, sympathetic, loyal, and emotional. However, he can also be moody, suspicious, insecure, pessimistic, and manipulative at times.
He’s worth millions
According to reports, Patrick Wayne is worth $12 million. With an impressive filmography of 40 films under his belt, most of his earnings came from his movie and television projects. He is also known for hosting the 1990 revival of Tic-Tac-Dough.
Patrick was married twice
At 81 years old, he’s a divorcee living in his home in Toluca Lake, California. It looks like getting married and divorcing more than once is a Hollywood trend, as Patrick Wayne is only one of the many celebrities who did so. His ex-wives were Misha Anderson and Peggy Hunt.
He’s continuing his father’s legacy
Overall, Patrick Wayne leads a colorful life with a successful career but not so much luck in his personal life. No matter what, he’s still a still iconic figure in American film and television.
John Wayne, Patrick Wayne
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend