Alabama is one of the most celebrated bands in the country genre. The boys have been making music for half a decade and they’re celebrating it with their 50th Anniversary Tour.
The band will share their music in a cross-country journey that started off in January and will run all the way through November. With them performing are a set of great acts.
The final performance date of their 50th-anniversary tour will be on the 20th of November, and they will do their stop at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena for the End of Tour Celebration.
Randy Owen, the lead singer, has noted how amazing the tour has been for them so far.
“We are humbled by the huge response and sell-out crowds. Ending in Nashville with this End of Tour Celebration will give us a chance to invite some of our friends to join us. We are thankful to all the fans for supporting us over the past 50 years.”
Alabama 50th Anniversary Tour
- July 11 | CenturyLink Center | Bossier City, LA (w/ Exile)
- July 12 | Walmart AMP | Rogers, AR (w/ John Anderson)
- July 19 | The Arena at TD Place | Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (w/ Charlie Major)
- July 20 | Big Sky Music Festival | Oro|Medonte, Ontario, Canada
- July 26 | Columbus Civic Center | Columbus, GA (w/ John Michael Montgomery)
- July 27 | Thunder Valley Amphitheatre | Bristol, TN (w/ John Michael Montgomery)
- Aug. 16 | State Fair of West Virginia | Lewisburg, WV
- Aug. 17 | PNG Bank Arts Center | Holmdel, NJ (w/ Scotty McCreery)
- Aug. 23 | Van Andel Arena | Grand Rapids, MI (w/ Restless Heart)
- Aug. 24 | The Country Fest’s Neon Nights | North Lawrence, OH
- Aug. 29 | Mohegan Sun Arena | Wilkes|Barre, PA (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Aug. 31 | Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion | Gilford, NH (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Sept. 1 | Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion | Bangor, ME (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Sept. 13 | Fox Theatre | Detroit, MI (w/ Exile)
- Sept. 14 | Tailgates N’ Tallboys | Peoria, IL
- Sept. 27 | Martin Luther King Jr. Arena | Savannah, GA
- Sept. 28 | Hertz Arena | Estero, FL
- Oct. 3 | Colonial Life Arena | Columbia, SC (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Oct. 4 | Legacy Arena at the BJCC | Birmingham, AL (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Oct. 10 | Donald L. Tucker Civic Center | Tallahassee, FL (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Oct. 11 | Spectrum Center | Charlotte, NC (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Nov. 1 | WinStar World Casino & Resort | Thackerville, OK
- Nov. 8 | Veterans Memorial Coliseum at the Alliant Energy Center | Madison, WI (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Nov. 9 | Bankers Life Fieldhouse | Indianapolis, IN (w/ Restless Heart)
- Nov. 20 | Bridgestone Arena | Nashville, TN (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Nov. 22 | Royal Farms Arena | Baltimore, MD
- Nov. 23 | Wicomico Civic Center | Salisbury, MD (w/ Exile)
Alabama, Charlie Daniels Band, Exile, john anderson, John Michael Montgomery, Restless Heart, Scotty McCreery, The Beach Boys, The Marshall Tucker Band
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?