There will be a point in our life wherein we will face a lot of trials and sufferings. Thus, it will be exhausting for us, not just physically, but also emotionally and mentally. Also, others will face this situation alone because of pride or they think that they can handle it. But the truth is, the fire had already spread that it cannot be controlled. Don’t worry, I have one solution for all of these. Go back to God and ask for help. He is our mighty creator and for sure He will listen to your clamor for help. All you need to do is to lay it all to Him. Just like the famous hit “Why Me Lord” from Kris Kristofferson which talks about a person who is emotionally unstable asking for help.
One of the Pillars of Country Music
This artist is not just a singer, he is also a great actor who starred in several films. Moreover, he popularized the hits “For the Good Times” and “Help Me Make it Through the Night.” In addition, he is also a strong supporter of independent songwriting and producing. During his early days, this artist joined forces with Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, and Waylon Jennings in creating The Highwaymen. It is Kris Kristofferson, y’all!
In Times of Danger, He is there
We cannot avoid trials in life, sometimes it will come when we least expect it. Hence, we need to be prepared all the time. But, it is unavoidable that sometimes we lose track and we need a huge miracle to fix everything. Well, Kris Kristofferson shared his experience in his hit “Why Me Lord.” Kristofferson also went through some trials and he felt lost, but he was able to find the right path through God. We face a lot of challenges every day and He is just there in case we need help.
for the good times, kris kristofferson, why me lord
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film