“Shout To The Lord”
This is a song written by the Australian Cristian worship leader, Darlene Zschech. She primarily writes praise and worship songs. In addition, she was also described as a pioneer of the modern worship movement. This song became one of the most well-known modern worship songs being sung in churches since the song was released.
“Shout To The Lord” is a song recorded by American artist Randy Travis. It was then released in October 2005 as the fourth single from his fifth gospel album, Glory Train: Songs of Faith, Worship, and Praise. This album has nineteen covers for both traditional and contemporary gospel songs. In 2006, it won a Dove Award for Country Album of the Year at the 37th GMA Dove Awards.
About The Song
According to Zshech, the writer of the song, as discussed earlier, wrote the song during her times of struggles. She also decided to put all her blessings into the song to show how God made her a better version of herself.
My Jesus, my Savior
Lord, there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love
Our father’s love is unconditional. Featuring the lyrics of the song gives us an idea of how much we need God in our lives. Being with the Lord is all we wished for. Though we are children of the Lord, it does not mean we are exempted from being hurt. Sometimes, the best lesson comes after getting hurt.
Moreover, the Lord never gets tired of opening His doors for us as we call on His name. As we enter His kingdom, there will be a sudden change in what we feel. It only shows that no one can give you the comfort that God has given you.
Darlene Zschech, Randy Travis, Shout to the Lord
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get To Know The Man in Black’s Multi-Talented Son, John Carter Cash
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash