Second Wind: Latest & Greatest is Darryl Worley‘s first new album in eight long years. It’s due to drop on the 26th of April! It will feature 15 songs. Eight of those are previously recorded hits, such as “I Miss My Friend” and “Awful Beautiful Life.” The album will also feature seven brand new tracks.
Worley co-produced the record with Billy Lawson. Second Wind proudly molds together a traditional country sound with Muscle Shoals soul. The country crooner couldn’t help but gush about the album in a press release.
“Who would’ve ever dreamed that I’d still be doing this after all these years. I’m not totally certain, but I think the music could be better than ever. This record is something unlike anything else we’ve ever done and I know you’re going to love it. I hope y’all have as much fun listening to this new stuff as we had making it.”
The album is the first full-length project that Worley has embarked on since he announced his hiatus eight years ago. He did this in order to focus on his family and on his charity, The Darryl Worley Foundation.
Despite this, he remained as an active touring musician. In addition to his usual performing schedule, the country artist has announced his “Coming to Your House Tour.” This will be done as a series of unconventional concerts that will be set in the living room of the fans.
Pre-order for the album is available now.
Second Wind: Latest & Greatest Track Listing
1. “When You Need My Love”
2. “Good Day to Run”
3. “Second Wind”
4. “Family Tree”
5. “Tennessee River Run”
6. “I Miss My Friend”
7. “Awful Beautiful Life”
8. “Have You Forgotten”
9. “Lonely Alone”
10. “Whiskey Makes Me Think About You”
11. “The Night (Sure Looks Good on You)”
12. “It’s Good to Be Me”
13. “Do Something Good”
15. “Working on a Love Song”
Darryl Worley, Second Wind
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story