Richard Lynch is a champion of traditional-sounding country music. On October 6, the country singer hosted an event on his farm to honor some of the best steel guitar players in the country. The event wishes to continue the legacy of steel guitar in country music and maintain that traditional sound that we all love.
Richard Lynch’s Annual Steel Guitar Event
This big event is in its 23rd year and as it continues to deliver performances from artists, Richard Lynch wants to introduce new guitar players into the fold. The event was held at the singer’s farm because it is close to his heart.
Richard Lynch explained:
“It is amazing to see all the talent and interest and passion in our traditional country music. The musicians were unbelievably talented, top-notched. The crowd was large and couldn’t get enough of the steel guitars and wonderful songs. I am very proud to host the 23rd Hall of Fame Chubby Howard Steel Guitar Show.”
The performers on the Annual Steel Guitar event were Howard, Joe Wright, Lyn Owsley, Billy Robinson, and Russ Hicks. Of course, the host of the show Richard Lynch performed alongside the house band and some of the honored guests.
This was a dream come true for Richard Lynch. He has always dreamed of making his own legacy that he will leave for the music industry. With him hosting the 23rd Annual Steel Guitar event on his farm means that he has done his part in keeping traditional music alive.
Lynch is known for his chart-topping song “A Better Place” and his other tracks such as “Country Music Isn’t Country Anymore.” The latter song is a duet with Grammy-winning artist, Rhonda Vincent.
Because of the contribution of the singer to the local scene, he was inducted into the Ohio Country Music Hall of Fame and the Independent Country Music Hall of Fame.
Watch some of the performance here:
annual steel guitar, richard lynch
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Is the Relationship of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Heading to a Hefty Divorce?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life