Carrie Underwood’s Song
“There’s a Place for Us” is a song recorded by Carrie Underwood. It was originally written by American songwriters David Hodges, Hillary Lindsey, and Carrie Underwood. The song was released in November 2010 as a single from Underwood’s album, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
The song is a soundtrack used in the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. In 2011, a year after the song has been released, it has sold thousands of copies worldwide.
Moreover, “There’s a Place for Us” has been nominated in the 68th Golden Globe Awards for Best Original Song. It also entered the Hot Canadian Digital song reaching number 64 and ranked number 11 on Country Digital Songs.
In addition, “There’s a Place for Us” had reached was recorded by some artists Like Joe McElderry, E.M.D., Sergey Lazarev and many more made their own version of the song.
The Song’s Theme
According to Underwood, before writing this song, she already fond of reading books and watching movies. So, she had an idea of writing a song inspired by the movies she had watched.
“There’s a Place for Us” will teach us that whoever we are, whatever language we speak, wherever we live, we all have a dream. That is the reason why we strive harder and make those dreams come true. Let’s remind ourselves that there is no perfect path in reaching those dreams. Trials, disappointments, failures will never stop the person who has a big dream. Instead, make those reasons for us to strive harder.
There is always a perfect time for everything so we must not rush things that are not yet in its right time, even flowers bloom when it is their time.
Every successful person always starts from the bottom. This only shows that not everyone starts having a good life. Instead, everyone must face difficulties first before reaching a successful life that everyone desires. We will never know the value of something if we did not work hard in reaching it.
Carrie Underwood, There's a Place for Us
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance