Saddle up, folks! Reba McEntire will hit the road on March 20, 2020! Caylee Hammack will be opening for the country legend on her headlining 2020 tour.
“I’m really excited that Caylee Hammack is going to be out on the new tour with me. I haven’t done a tour in several years, and it’s gonna be a lot of fun. Two redheads? What are you talking about? It’s gonna be a blast. We’re gonna have fun! My team and I have been working on new costumes, new staging, new lighting, video, and we’ve been having a blast. I hope everybody comes out and enjoys it as much as we are.”
The country music trailblazer has announced the dates for a string of concerts in several cities that will certainly keep her schedules busy from March until May.
On the 12th of November, Tuesday morning, McEntire turned to her social media pages and announced her upcoming tour dates. It will kick-off at the Ford Center in Evansville, Ind., on March 20 and run through May 9, wrapping up at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Mich. The 12 concerts on the schedule will find McEntire performing in the East, North, and South, with most dates concentrated in America’s heartland.
In the announcement, she expressed her excitement:
“I’m so excited to get back out on the road in 2020 and visit some places I haven’t been to in a while!”
Before 2019 ended, McEntire went back to Las Vegas and played several dates with Brooks & Dunn for their residency at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
Reba McEntire’s 2020 Tour Dates
- March 20 — Evansville, Ind. @ Ford Center
- March 21 — Huntsville, Ala. @ Von Braun Center Arena
- March 26 — Pittsburgh, Pa. @ PPG Paints Arena
- March 28 — Toledo, Ohio @ Huntington Center
- April 24 — Rosemont, Ill. @ Allstate Arena
- April 25 — Green Bay, Wisc. @ Resch Center
- April 26 — Sioux Falls, S.D. @ Denny Sanford Premier Center
- May 1 — Biloxi, Miss. @ Mississippi Coast Coliseum
- May 2 — Duluth, Ga. @ Infinite Energy Center
- May 7 — St. Paul, Minn. @ Xcel Energy Center
- May 8 — Peoria, Ill. @ Peoria Civic Center
- May 9 — Grand Rapids, Mich. @ Van Andel Arena
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- John Wayne’s Last Public Appearance is Nothing But Heartwarming
- WATCH: A Father’s Final duet with his Daughter
- Here’s How C.W. McCall’s “Convoy” Became A Trucker Protest Anthem
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend