Reba McEntire was expected to kick off a new arena tour next weekend. But, the singer has agreed that moving her dates to summertime is in the best interest of all her fans.
Originally the tour was scheduled to start on March Twenty in Evansville, Ind., and run through May 9.
The newly rescheduled dates start July 9 in Huntsville, AL, and end August 8 in Evansville, IN. Tickets previously purchased will be honored for all dates.
In a statement announced on her website it goes as follows:
“For the safety of everyone, we have decided to postpone our new arena tour until July,” shares Reba. “All tickets will be honored for the new dates. Most importantly, stay safe and take care of you and your loved ones. We’ll get through this together.”
Reba McEntire’s 2020 Tour Rescheduled Dates:
- July 9 – Huntsville, AL – Von Braun Center Arena
- July 10 – Duluth, GA – Infinite Energy Center
- July 11 – Biloxi, MS – Mississippi Coast Coliseum
- July 16 – Pittsburgh, PA – PPG Paints Arena
- July 17 – Toledo, OH – Huntington Center
- July 18 – Bethlehem, PA – Wind Creek Event Center
- July 23 – St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center
- July 24 – Rosemont, IL – Allstate Arena
- July 31 – Green Bay, WI – Resch Center
- Aug 1 – Sioux Falls, SD – Denny Sanford Premier Center
- Aug 6 – Grand Rapids, MI – Van Andel Arena
- Aug 7 – Peoria, IL – Peoria Civic Center
- Aug 8 – Evansville, IN – Ford Center
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Who Is Laine Hardy Dating? The American Idol Winner Is Super Tight-Lipped about His Love Life
- Watch Scotty McCreery’s Spine-Tingling Rendition of “Hello Darlin’”
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music