Some of country music’s brightest stars are donating their items for charity. All for the sake of girls rocking the world and the current stars are helping shape the next generation.
Reverb is the leading online marketplace dedicated to buying and selling music gear. They have partnered with other artists across the music industry to auction off their music gear and memorabilia in support for the next generation of musicians.
The Girls Rock Reverb Charity Auction has already launched, and all of the proceeds will benefit the Girls Rock Camp Alliance – a nonprofit group that supports more than 100 programs across the globe. They offer music-related programs like summer rock camps for female, transgender, and gender non-conforming youth.
Last year’s auction raised more than $20,000 for the Girls Rock Camp Alliance.
From Reba’s Boots to Loretta’s LP
Trailblazers like Loretta Lynn, Kacey Musgraves, Dolly Parton, Lauren Alaina, Little Big Town, Reba McEntire, Wynonna, Faith Hill, Cassadee Pope, Margo Price, Lindsay Ell, and all the other prominent artists will donate their things to Reverb for an online auction to benefit 10 Girls Rock camps in the U.S. and Europe, with the goal of fostering music education for female youth.
Musgraves shared her intentions behind her partnership.
“My sister and I were very lucky to have inspiring resources at our fingertips and people championing us to find our passions very early in life. We need more perspectives of strong women living on through art and music, so I’m happy to support Girls Rock.”
Rare items like a signed boot by Reba, a signed LP by Loretta, and a signed album and a bandana by Dolly are all up for bidding. Check them out!
Other artists who have donated items include Stevie Nicks, Mavis Staples, Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, and more. See the full list of artists who donated here!
Cassadee Pope, Dolly Parton, faith hill, Girls Rock Camps, kacey musgraves, Lauren Alaina, Lindsay Ell, Little Big Town, Loretta Lynn, Margo Price, Reba McEntire, Wynonna
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance