Calling all animal lovers! Country star and animal rights advocate Miranda Lambert and all her dogs will be taking part in the Mutt March through downtown Nashville on the 6th of June during CMA Fest week.
The Mutt March
Surely, Lambert is pulling out all the stops for her advocacy. In celebration of Muttnation’s 10th anniversary, the event will also kick off CMA Fest that Thursday.
Starting at 8:30 AM, the almost-one-mile march aims to raise awareness and raise funds for shelter pet adoption. The Mutt March will start at Nissan Stadium, and will continue across the Nashville pedestrian bridge and will end at the Wak of Fame Park where Lambert will be interviewed in a live broadcast by Storme Warren.
This will mark the third year that MuttNation will have adoptable dogs from the Nashville Humane Society available inside Xfinity Fan Fair X at Music City Center during the festival.
“Country music lovers and dog lovers, they go hand-in-hand and CMA Fest provides the perfect setting to make that special connection.”
Lambert is also opening the parade to the fans, saying that she hopes she will be joined by advocates and pet owners alike.
“We’re hoping that 1,000 or more people, some with their furry friends, will join us walking in support of shelter pet adoption.”
Fans of both country music and animals alike can register to take part in the MsuttMarch! Every person who purchases a ticket gets to march in the parade together with their best pooches and will get a MuttNation official t-shirt.
The MuttNation Foundation
Founded in 2009, the foundation’s main goal is to ensure the rescue and adoption of as many dogs as possible, ending animal suffering and homelessness. It was spearheaded by Lambert and her mother, Bev.
Over the last 10 years, the foundation has successfully raised millions of dollars to help reach their visions, aiding organizations and government institutions for better animal care.
CMA Fest, Miranda Lambert, Muttnation
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce