It’s been a long road to recovery for the nineties hitmaker, but Mark Chesnutt is now doing much better after a couple of health issues.
It was in the middle of summer this year when the “I Just Wanted You to Know” singer revealed to fans how he’s been battling severe back pain for years, and the doctor advised that surgery could no longer be put off.
Mark Chesnutt‘s surgery also required a nine to ten weeks recovery period, forcing him to cancel a string of planned tour dates beginning on July 9 and running through September 5. This should have been Chesnutt’s return to the road after eighteen months since his tour was halted by the pandemic.
But things got a bit more complicated for the country icon and his family. In mid-August, Chesnutt took to social media to update fans on his condition, revealing that both he and his wife Tracie contracted COVID-19.
Luckily, Chesnutt’s latest updates reveal that things seem to be heading in a better direction. The singer announced that his doctor told him that, based on his recovery, he could get back on the road by the end of September.
And he’s definitely not wasting any time, as he further announced his upcoming show at Youngsville, Louisiana’s Route 92 on October 1 and will be followed by another show at Winnie, Texas.
Also listed on Chesnutt’s website are his shows at the DeWitt Medical Foundation Gala in Cuero, Texas, on September 25, along with a series of dates that kick off in October and run all through May of 2022. Moreover, Chesnutt is slated to appear on the 2022 Country Music Cruise, together with Neal McCoy, Lee Greenwood, and so much more.
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story