If you love country music, you probably have not missed listening to Kenny Chesney’s “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy” song. The song was a hit during the ’90s. It was released as a single from his 1999 album Everywhere We Go. The song is about the farm man working with a tractor under the hot sun who has a love interest that thought he is sexy when he is on his tractor. There are intimate words in the song’s lyrics that would make the fans believe that it was indeed about Kenny Chesney and his present love at that time.
The song “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy” is one iconic tune. It is still playing in all online music apps and is still attracting numbers of listeners worldwide. This song is one of the tunes that drive the fans to the relaxing world of country music. Chesney’s fans love all his music, but this is one of Kenny Chesney Songs that is remarkable because of its controversial lyrics. Listeners and fans had expressed their opinion on the song, and a few said that they should not take its lyrics seriously and that it is meant for entertainment for the love of music.
Together with other award-winning tunes of country music, Kenny Chesney‘s “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy” also received a Gold Certification by the RIAA. Despite it being famous to all, Chesney swore not to record the same type of song again. He described it as funny, and he was aware that it was a silly move to record it. Anyhow, the song keeps its purpose of entertaining the fans of country kinds of music. So, adding the song to your playlist would give you a different level of understanding about life on a farm, and it would definitely challenge your imagination.
Watch the entertaining music video of Kenny Chesney’s “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy” below.
- Charley Pride’s Son Honors Dad with “Kiss An Angel Good Mornin'”
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- Whatever Happened To Eddie Rabbitt?
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- “The Greatest Man I Never Knew”, Rimes’ Tribute That Made Reba Cry