Love is the greatest mystery that is yet to unfold its secret. Love can be so extreme depending on the person who holds the feeling. Also, love in most cases is unexplained because you will have that feeling of attachment to a certain person. And, you will not feel the same towards anybody else. Moreover, love can be deadly, too. There are instances that other people can be aggressive in terms of love.
The Modern Patsy Cline
She is one of the most successful artists of the ’90s, and she started in the industry at the age of thirteen. In addition, she is always being compared to Patsy Cline due to their similarity in terms of vocal style. But, her hard work led her to win numerous awards. Plus, she has sold over 37 million records worldwide. I hope you can still remember the woman behind the hits “Blue” and “The Cattle Call.” It’s LeAnn Rimes.
You Light Up My Life like a Sun
This hit is one of the most successful songs of the ’90s, probably, because of its message of being in love. Further, this song was also used as a soundtrack for the motion picture Con Air. I know you’ve heard it, its “How Do I Live” from LeAnn Rimes. Which is a perfect example of a confession of love. Anyway, let’s go ahead and listen to the hit and feel the love in the air.
how do i live, LeAnn Rimes, Patsy Cline
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Overcoming Loss with “Go Rest High on that Mountain” by Vince Gill
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Beautifully Blended: Meet All 7 of Kevin Costner’s Kids
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?