Most people love going to birthday parties because they will get the chance to see their friends and family complete. Also, in many cases, this is where the celebrator can eat the food they want and do whatever they want. Of course, who cannot forget birthdays? Further, you will have a lot of gifts, so technically, it’s like Christmas part two. Anyway, what is your favorite part of celebrating your birthday? Is it the opening of the presents? The games, or the blowing of candles?
There are many happy things that you can remember about your birthday. But for now, let’s take the time to remember the late superstar Johnny Cash on his supposed birthday! If the Man in Black were still alive, he should have been 87 years old today. In line with this, let’s go ahead and whisper some prayers for him.
Photo Credits: Johnny Cash/Official Facebook Home Page
Happy Birthday to the Country Legend
Johnny Cash was born on February 26, 1932, in a humble household. His parents Ray and Carrie Rivers Cash didn’t have that much but the important thing is they are happy and complete. Anyhow, Johnny’s family is big because he has seven siblings. When he was three years old, his family moved to Arkansas where they farmed cotton and other seasonal crops. So at a young age, he knew how difficult it is to earn money for a living. Furthermore, music was part of the Cash’s household and he was plainly influenced by his mother’s folk songs and hymns.
Johnny Cash, the Man in Black
Since he grew up on a farm, most of his songs were influenced by his childhood life. In spite of these humble beginnings, Johnny Cash still managed to be a country superstar. He has recorded numerous songs and produced charting hits that sold millions. He also became a great influence on many other country music artists and left an enduring a musical legacy and more.
birthday, Johnny Cash, The Man in Black
- What Happened To Andy Griffith’s Children: Sam Griffith and Dixie Griffith
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Opposites Do Attract: Dolly Parton and Husband Carl Dean Love Story
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Mo Pitney’s Old Soul Country Showcased in “Borrowed Angel”
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?