Sam Hunt married Hannah Lee Fowler in 2017. But with the lack of social media presence, not much is known about Sam Hunt’s spouse. That said, here are 10 facts about Sam Hunt’s wife, Hannah Lee Fowler.
1. She is the eldest of seven children
Hannah Lee Fowler came from a big family, as evidenced by his six siblings—Jonathan, Joshua, Rebekah, Daniel, Elizabeth, and Sarah—of which she is the oldest.
2. She is a registered nurse
This fact was revealed by Hannah’s sister, Rebekah, in a post wishing Hannah a happy birthday. Rebekah also shared how Hannah “saves lives on the reg.”
3. She is from Montevallo
Hannah was born in Montevallo, Alabama on the 27th of October 1988. Montevallo also appears to be where Hannah and Sam first met. “I had never visited Montevallo, but right before I left to go to Nashville, I met a girl from there. A lot of the experiences I had with her and the relationship I had with her, that inspired a lot of the songwriting on the album.” Sam shared.
4. She was born and raised in a religious household
We already know where Hannah is from and who her siblings are, so that leaves her parents. Hannah was raised by her mom, Linda Fowler, and her dad, Scott Fowler.
Hannah’s dad serves as a pastor for Spring Creek Cumberland Presbyterian Church, a church in her hometown.
5. She loves carbs and working out
This was also a detail shared by Rebekah, Hannah’s sister, along with her birthday message to Hannah.
6. She is an active humanitarian
Aside from being a nurse, Hannah is also dedicated to doing humanitarian work around the world. This was especially something her husband, Sam Hunt, is very proud of.
Sam also shared how while he was in Nashville working on his music, Hannah was in Hondurans providing medical care during the 2009 coup. Hannah also worked at Syrian refugee camps, and in Israel with Holocaust survivors.
7. She inspired Sam Hunt’s studio debut album
Remember fact number three of this list? Well, interestingly enough, Sam also named his first studio album Montevallo. He later told E! News that the album was inspired by Hannah.
8. She and Sam had been on and off for years
Despite having first met more than 10 years ago, Sam and Hannah didn’t always have a stable relationship. They hit some relationship blocks and broke up a handful of times before getting married.
9. She became Sam Hunt’s wife in 2017
Finally, on the 15th of April 2017, Sam and Hannah said their wedding vows at a Methodist church in Cedartown, Georgia.
10. She’s big on authenticity
Sam shared that when his wife feels that he’s not being honest enough, Hannah is sure to let him know.
In Sam’s words with People, “She’s really big on authenticity, so sometimes I can get a little too big for my britches and write songs that are outside of my character. Not only my literal character but even the character I might be able to pull off in a song. She cares to keep me honest when it comes to that as well, even when she’s not involved in the song.”
Being away from the limelight makes information about Sam Hunt’s spouse, but despite this, Hannah Lee Fowler’s impact on Sam Hunt’s life and music is unmistakable.
Hannah Lee Fowler, Sam Hunt
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Let’s Revisit Conway Twitty’s Last Performance of “The Rose”
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012