Most of the time, police officers are not being appreciated and most of the time, they play the bad guys in movies. Also, a lot of people are scared of them because they seem scary and stiff. But let’s not generalize, not all police officers are bad, most of them are actually good.
Moreover, a lot of them have a good heart. There are numerous reports of police officers doing good deeds. So there’s nothing to be afraid of. In line with this, the King of Country George Strait released his new single to honor the police officers. Plus, it’s time to give them praise because they always put other people’s safety first, then their family second.
Go ahead and listen to his new hit. And I hope that this will change your perspective toward these brave men.
The King of Country: George Strait
He is one of the best-selling male artists in country music and George Strait also hold the most number one songs. It is not new that the King of Country will be releasing a new album entitled “Honky Tonk Time Machine.” In addition, Strait released a new single that honors the police officers and this new hit will be included in his new album. Further, upon the song’s release, a lot of his fans already listened to it. The song also has an inspiring message towards our officers.
The New Hit
“The Weight of the Badge” was penned by George Strait, with his son Bubba, and Dean Dillon. Anyway, it seems that Strait was able to understand how hard it is to be a policeman. Even more, the hit is a story of an officer understanding the risk and difficulty of the job. This might be another award-winning single from the King of Country.
George Strait, King of Country, Police Men, The Weight of the Badge
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Trace Adkins And Travis Tritt In An Irresistible Performance of “Jailhouse Rock”
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Freddy Fender’s “Before The Next Teardrop Falls” Is Romantic Enough To Wreck You
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!