Gene Autry is everyone’s favorite singing cowboy. He is a trailblazer and a very accomplished artist of this time. In fact, he is the only person to ever be in the Hollywood walk of fame for film, television, music, radio, and live performance.
We all fell in love with his crooning style and the way he captivates his audience through his songs. Now, let us look into his classic hit “Be Honest with Me” and see if we learn something from the singer.
Gene Autry’s “Be Honest with Me”
- Dwight Yoakam and wife Emily Joyce: The Secret Love Story
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- What Happened to Blake Shelton’s First Wife, Kaynette Williams