The initial slate of performers for the 2019 CMA Awards have been announced and it included some of the biggest names in contemporary country music!
The Initial Performers of the 2019 CMA Awards
The Country Music Association announced Eric Church, Luke Combs, Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Maren Morris, Dolly Parton with For King & Country and Zach Williams, Pink and Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, and Keith Urban as the first performers for the 53rd annual CMA Awards in a press release on the morning of Oct 23, Wednesday.
As was previously announced, Parton will be with For King & Country for an exciting gospel medley of “God Only Knows,” “There Was Jesus,” and a new song called “Faith” that has yet to be released.
Pink joins forces with Stapleton to perform their tantalizing duet “Love Me Anyway.”
Additional performances are to be announced in the coming weeks.
The 53rd Annual CMA Awards will air live on ABC on Wednesday, November 13 at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Underwood is officially back in the wagon as one of the hosts of “Country Music’s Biggest Night,” and she’s not the only female powerhouse who’s going to be joining her! This will be her 12th year in a row hosting the prestigious award show.
Want to see your favorite stars live? Head on down to Ticketmaster on the 16th of October at 10 AM CT when the tickets will be released to the general public. But be warned, you can only purchase 4 tickets per order!
Tickets on StubHub are going for $300+ at the cheapest, but they appear to be on sale now. So if you’re feeling antsy, you can always scoop them up ASAP.
We can’t wait till November 13! For now, tune in for updates!
Carrie Underwood, Dolly Parton, Eric church, for KING & COUNTRY, Keith Urban, Luke Combs, Maren Morris, Miranda Lambert, Pink and Chris Stapleton, Reba McEntire, Zach Williams
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance