More than fourteen years since they got married, Luke Bryan and Caroline Boyer are still madly in love with each other. They definitely had one of the strongest relationships in country music.
See how much you know about the country music superstar’s wife with these fun facts!
- Caroline Boyer was born in Georgia on December 31, 1979 – making her 41 years old.
- Caroline’s father was a social specialist, while her mother worked as an operator at an insurance agency.
- She went to Georgia Southern University, where she has majored in Business Administration.
- And she is a successful businesswoman. Caroline has launched the foundation called Brett’s Barn in memory of her niece, Brett Boyer, who unfortunately died due to Congenital Heart Disease (CHD). Brett was only seven months old.
- It is Caroline’s goal to raise awareness of Congenital Heart Disease and gather funds for further research into advanced treatment options.
- Caroline first met Luke Bryan at a local bar called Dingus Magee’s when she was only a freshman while Bryan was in his senior years.
- Bryan fell in love with her at first sight, and it is all because of Caroline’s blue eyes.
- Caroline initiated the first kiss! With Bryan being too worried about making Caroline feel awkward, she decided to make the move herself.
- But their relationship wasn’t smooth sailing. Caroline and Bryan broke up and were apart for more than five years.
- The couple got reconnected when Caroline invited Bryan to come to her family’s Christmas party.
11. Bryan got down on one knee and asked Caroline to marry him in front of the Nashville Parthenon.
12. She married Bryan on December 8, 2006, in the islands of Turks and Caicos.
13. Caroline was the household’s breadwinner at the beginning of their marriage. According to Bryan, he was only making about $10,000 a year when they got married – it was Caroline’s career that supported Bryan and “the one bringing in the dough.”
14. Caroline and Bryan have two sons: Thomas Boyer “Bo” Bryan (born in 2008) and Tatum “Tate” Christopher Bryan (born in 2010).
15. Caroline once suffered from a miscarriage between the birth of their two sons, and she said the pain of experiencing a miscarriage never comes to an end.
16. Caroline is also helping Bryan raise his nephew Tilden “Til” and take care of his nieces Kris and Jordan after the unexpected deaths of their mother – Bryan’s older sister Kelly – in 2007 and their father, seven years later.
17. In 2016, Bryan gave Caroline a major engagement ring upgrade for their 10th Anniversary – wherein her original engagement ring was transformed into a massive blinding diamond ring. “It was the least I could do,” the singer said.
18. The singer has a tattoo of Caroline’s initial on a spot where the sun doesn’t shine – on his infamous bottom.
19. On the other hand, Caroline got Bryan’s initial tattooed on her ring finger. It’s actually a matching tattoo they both had one Valentine’s day.
20. Caroline loves a terrific foot massage from Bryan every night before bed.
21. Caroline never backs when it comes to teasing and pranking with her husband. The couple’s hilarious prank war has been famous on social media.
22. Luke Bryan’s wife doesn’t know how much the singer spends on fishing, and Bryan said it had been one of their secrets for a strong marriage. Bryan enjoys fishing and has been doing it since he was a kid living on the Flint River in Georgia.
23. Caroline has appeared in the music video of Bryan’s 2013 country hit, “Crash My Party,” for one of the sweetest and most romantic scenes ever.
24. She has also starred alongside Bryan in an underwear commercial – wherein Bryan confessed he was a little surprised by Caroline’s acting chop.
25. Bryan’s “Down to One” is currently Caroline’s favorite. The romantic song was released as the fourth single off Bryan’s Born Here, Live Here, Die Here album.
Indeed, Luke Bryan and Caroline Boyer got the sweetest and most genuine relationship out there!
Caroline Boyer, Luke Bryan