Have you already begged someone to stay in your life? Begging them to stay gives them an idea to use your weakness and abuse you. Staying in a relationship is fine but abuse will never be fine. No matter how much you love the person or how long the relationship has been, if it really destroys you, leave them. Don’t stay in a relationship with a person who doesn’t see your worth rather, wait for the perfect person who will show you what true love means.
But did you know that breakups lead us to the person we deserve? Imagine if you still stayed in that abusive relationship, you would not meet the person who deserves you, the person who is willing to take risks with you, the person who is proud to have you. In line with this is Brad Paisley’s song “I Wish You’d Stay.”
“I Wish You’d Stay”
It is a country song penned by Brad Paisley and Chris DuBois. Paisley popularized this song back in 2002. His rendition was released on August 12, 2002, as a single from his album Part II. Upon the release of the song, it entered into country charts and peaked at number 7 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
This track has been featured in Paisley’s album I’m Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin’ Song).
Wish you the best
And I wish you nothing less
Than every thing you’ve ever dreamed of
And I hope that you find love along the way
But most of all
I wish you’d stay
“I Wish You’d Stay” tells us about the narrator’s love story. He hopes that his beloved will find the love she deserves after they broke up. On the other hand, he wishes that she would stay with the relationship they have.
Listen to Brad Paisley’s “I Wish You’d Stay” below:
Brad Paisley, I Wish You'd Stay, Love Hit
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Look! Alan Jackson’s Three Daughters are Now All Grown Up
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Country Music Awards:CMA, CMT, ACM; How Are They Different?