Numerous of signs have been popping up around the world like in schools, roads, homes, and many other places. But what makes this article more special is that a woman have a created an encouraging sign that helps the mentally ill persons overcome the distress in their lives.
The Amazing Woman
Amy Wolff had an idea of creating about inspirational signs after having a heartbreaking discussion with her friends. It is where they have discussed about the suicide rates happening in their community. As Wolff heard the heartbreaking news, she immediately finds a solution to put up with motivational signs in her neighbor’s backyard.
Before putting up, Wolff with her kids first started knocking on their neighbor’s doors and asked if they could put up motivational signs like “Don’t give up” and “Your Mistakes Don’t Define You.” After a couple of days, she started receiving messages and feedbacks from other people within the community wanting to buy the signs she made. She then sold hundreds of yard signs.
In addition, her husband made her a website to sell her works at a cost.
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?