The 2020 Stagecoach Festival is getting heated up as the hottest stars in country music headline the three California night event! The festival will surely be filled with both traditional and contemporary country music, plus a few pop and rock acts to throw in for variation and added flavor.
The just-released lineup includes 51 amazingly talented artists that would entertain throughout the weekend, including some more adventurous acts like Lil Nas X, as well as several classic country legends like Alan Jackson, Billy Ray Cyrus, Tanya Tucker, and Shenandoah.
Other performers include Dan + Shay, Jon Pardi, Dustin Lynch, Morgan Wallen, Pam Tillis, the Last Bandoleros, Jimmie Allen, Marty Stuart and the Fabulous Superlatives, Ryan Bingham, Tenille Townes, Jade Jackson, Courtney Marie Andrews, Chris Lane, Neal McCoy, Hailey Whitters, the Haden Triplets, and Niko Moon.
This is the 14th time Stagecoach has been held at Empire Polo Club. In 2019, a lineup led by Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, and Sam Hunt broke attendance records.
Tickets for 2020 Stagecoach tickets go on sale on Oct. 18 at 11 AM PT through the festival’s website. Three-day passes start at $319 for general admission, a price reduction from 2019.
2020 Stagecoach Lineup
Billy Ray Cyrus
Courtney Marie Andrews
Dan + Shay
Laci Kaye Booth
Lil Nas X
The Haden Triplets
The Last Bandoleros
Carrie Underwood, Eric church, thomas rhett
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Meet Faith Hill’s Daughters: All Grown Up and Glowed Up
- Paula Nelson Joins her Father for an Amazing Rendition of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain”
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend