The 2019 Academy of Country Music has announced the performers who will collaborate on the night’s festivities. Among them is George Strait, who will be singing a duet with his one-time tourmate Miranda Lambert.
Their performance will take place as part of a segment entitled ACM Flashbacks. It aims to honor classic country hits and artists whose music continues to have influence over a period of time. Also included in the segment will be a performance from Brooks & Dunn alongside newly crowned 2019 New Male Vocalist of the year, Luke Combs.
Lambert, who is the most decorated artist in ACM Awards history with 32 wins under her belt, is also set to perform a medley of her greatest hits.
2019 ACM Awards’ Collaborative Performances
The ACM awards will witness collaborative performances from country veterans with the genre’s rising talents, as well as a healthy mixture of pop and R&B flavors.
Kane Brown teams up with Khalid to perform their hit song ‘Saturday Nights.’ While Kelly Clarkson will perform with both ACM Dick Clark Artist of the Decade honoree Jason Aldean and Dan + Shay. Dierks Bentley tag teams with Brandi Carlile who sings ‘Travelin Light’ on Bentley’s last album The Mountain.
Maren Morris will take the stage with Brothers Osborne. And, 2019’s New Female Vocalist of the Year, Ashley McBryde, will perform with Eric Church.
Carrie Underwood, Thomas Rhett, Little Big Town, Chris Stapleton, and host Reba McEntire are also slated to perform at the 2019 ACM Awards. It will be aired live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, April 7 at 8 PM ET on CBS.
2019 acm awards, George Strait, Miranda Lambert
- Is the Relationship of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Heading to a Hefty Divorce?
- Wow! Garth Brooks is Unrecognizable Without his Hat
- Sandy Mahl Is More Than Just Garth Brooks’ First Wife
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Earlier Banned, Now Loved “We Shall Be Free” by Garth Brooks
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?