“This is My Father’s World” is a beautiful hymn covered by the Child’s Choir of Fountainview Academy.
The music video shows that it is indeed relaxing and peaceful right from the beginning. The participants began playing their instruments among the beautiful fall foliage. In fact, the string and brass instruments added a great harmony to the song. The singer then comes into view as she is paddling a canoe in a calm river. Her voice is so clear and angelic as she belts out the lyrics of the song.
This is my father’s world
The birds their carols raise
The morning light, the lily-white
Declare their maker’s praise
“This is My Father’s World” is a beautiful song that reminds us of why nature is one of God’s most beautiful creations. Through nature, God is able to teach, speak, and provide our needs. In all aspects, we can find that God’s creation is indeed amazing.
The air we breathe, the food we eat, and the world to live in are all from God. Therefore, we must love and protect the gifts that He has given to us. Let us help one another in keeping this world clean because we all benefit from it.
“But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.” – Job 12:7-10
I admire this track because it enlightens people that God is good to all of His creation.
Listen to the song “This Is My Father’s World” here:
Child's Choir, This is My Father's World, Worship Song
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?