One of the most successful country crossover stars, and one of the biggest pop sensations in the world, Taylor Swift has definitely made a mark that’s one for the books.
Taylor’s New Song
Swift has been teasing the world with a huge announcement. From colorful Instagram posts to a famous mural in Nashville, the hype for her announcement was certainly created.
After almost 13 days of anticipation, she confirmed that a “song” and “new music” were coming. Now, she breaks the wait for new music for her fans as she announced her new song “ME!”
The music and its video will be launching on the 26th of April, and it will feature Panic! at the Disco’s Brendon Urie, who will also be seen in the accompanying music video.
Her fans are definitely excited for this so stay tuned for the video below, and watch her discuss the track in an interview with ABC’s Robin Roberts during the 2019 NFL Draft!
This song marks the first she’s released ever since her epic 2017 Reputation era. In an interview with Robin Roberts, she explained that the song is about embracing your individuality as a person.
“ME! is a song about embracing your individuality, and really celebrating it and owning it. I think that with a pop song we have the ability to get a melody stuck in people’s heads, and I just want it to be one that makes people feel better about themselves.”
She Drops in for a Surprise!
There had been a lot of buzz that the mural in Nashville was directly connected to the pop star finally admitted that she did commission the mural from renowned artist Kelsey Montague after Swift saw her work in New York City. Clues about her songs and new music are within the wings.
Swift showed up at Nashville mural that she commissioned to tease fans with the details of her anticipated new music.
ME!, Nashville, new song, taylor swift
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- Inside the Grammy Award Winner’s Life: Meet Kris Kristofferson’s Children
- Throwback To George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today” Final Performance
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- 10 Best Country Two-Step Songs