Taylor Swift definitely has big plans for 2020. The superstar announced on Tuesday, the 27th of September, that she’s starting her own run of Lover Festivals in the United States, Lover Festival East, and Lover Festival West.
The “You Need To Calm Down” singer wrote on her official Instagram account that she wanted to celebrate the album and perform it live.
The music festival is based on Swift’s most recent album. Lover was released on the 23rd of August and the record includes songs “ME!” featuring Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco, and the GLAAD-themed anthem “You Need to Calm Down,” of which has a music video with a star-studded cast and LGBTQ+ advocates such as Ellen DeGeneres, Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, and Laverne Cox, among others.
Fans can already enroll themselves in the “ME!” star’s Ticketmaster Verified Fan club where they can RSVP now for access to the 14th of October ticket pre-sale. Those who want to become one of Taylor Swift’s Tix Verified Fans can register starting Thursday.
Opening acts for Lover Fest West and Lover Fest East are expected to be announced soon.
Taylor Swift’s 2020 U.S. and International Tour Dates:
June 24 – Berlin, Germany @ The Waldbühne
June 26 – Oslo, Norway @ Oslo Sommertid
July 1 – Roskilde, Denmark @ Roskilde Festival
July 3 – Gdynia, Poland @ Open’er Festival
July 5 – Nîmes, France @ Festival de Nîmes
July 9 – Oeiras, Portugal @ NOS Alive
July 18 – Sao Paulo, Brazil @ Allianz Parque
July 25 – Los Angeles @ SoFi Stadium — Lover Festival West
July 26 – Los Angeles @ SoFi Stadium — Lover Festival West
July 31 – Foxborough, Mass. @ Gillette Stadium — Lover Festival East
Aug. 1 – Foxborough, Mass. @ Gillette Stadium — Lover Festival East
Additional dates are to be announced.
Lover, taylor swift, Tour 2020
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend