Believe it or not, but Mitchell Tenpenny’s “I Can’t Love You Any More” is actually a romantic ballad.
Mitchell Tenpenny co-wrote the lyrical twist of a love song with HARDY and Jordan Schmidt and described it as basically his life story. He revealed that he wrote it with his girlfriend, fellow country artist Meghan Patrick, in mind.
“I can’t love you any more than I do right now,” the song goes.
“I Can’t Love You Any More” is one of Mitchell Tenpenny songs included in his latest EP, Midtown Diaries, released last September 10. The record comes with eight songs that are all co-written by Tenpenny, who also co-produced the tracks alongside Schmidt.
This includes his current radio single, “Truth About You,” which turned out to be the biggest streaming debut of his career so far. The song has been streamed 2.5 million times within just three days after its release.
In addition to that, it was also announced that Tenpenny would be headlining the To Us It Did Tour, featuring up-and-coming country star Drew Green. The tour will kick off on September 23 and will hit all twelve cities, including Tenpenny’s hometown of Nashville, Tennessee.
It will also make a stop at the iconic Ryman Auditorium on October 10 – in which part of the proceeds from the night will go to the 10Penny Fund, a support program the singer created in 2018 to help build community, raise the spirits of people facing cancer and encourage their loved ones. It’s a personal mission for Tenpenny, whose father passed away from a rare form of cancer in 2014.
Tune in below, listen, and fall in love with “I Can’t Love You Any More” by Mitchell Tenpenny.
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story