Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean Headliners
Bryan will return for the sixth Crash My Playa in Mexico, and Aldean will make his debut. The pair were just announced as headliners for three of the four nights of the annual January country music festival.
“I’m so appreciative that the fans have shown up and supported this destination concert weekend. To have one of my best friends Jason join us this year means it’s about to be epic!”
Bryan will headline two nights, while Aldean will take his own night. A fourth headliner and more artists will be announced soon.
Last year’s events were headlined by Bryan, Thomas Rhett, and Luke Combs. Chris Janson, Dustin Lynch, Jake Owen, and Lauren Alaina rounded the rest of the lineup.
Event packages go on sale on May 22 at 1 p.m. ET. Members of Luke’s fan club, Luke’s fan app, and previous Crash My Playa guests will have access to pre-sale packages on May 20 at 1 p.m. ET. The event has sold out the previous five years.
Crash My Playa
According to Crash My Playa’s official Facebook page, it markets itself as an intimate, tropical Country concert vacation getaway.
“Luke Bryan’s Crash My Playa is a 4-night intimate, tropical country concert experience, on the beach at an all-inclusive resort in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. With five incredible tropical resorts to choose from, Crash My Playa is an opportunity to stick your feet in the sand and dance by the waves to the music of the world’s hottest country music stars.”
Huge note on the people who would opt to attend the concert, previously, the getaway was in Riviera Maya, Mexico. In 2020, it moves to the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Riviera Cancun, Mexico, which should allow all attending to stay at the same resort — something not possible previously.
Crash My Playa, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be