Fall in love with someone who loves the way you laugh and would do absolutely anything to hear it. Fall in love with someone who kisses you in public and is proud to show you off to anyone they know. Fall in love with someone who makes you question why you were afraid to fall in love in the first place. Fall in love with someone who falls in love with your flaws and thinks you’re perfect just the way you are and most especially, fall in love with someone who thinks that you’re the one they would love to wake up with each day.
How do you know if you are already in love? One factor to determine is if you chose that person’s happiness over yours. Love is not about playing games, but it is a serious lifetime commitment. The reason why most relationships fail is that both parties choose to save the argument more than the relationship.
“Love is the Answer”
It is a ballad love song popularized in the 1970s by England Dan & John Ford Coley. “Love is the Answer” was originally written and recorded by Todd Rundgren. However, Rundgren’s version did not become a hit.
Surprisingly, when England Dan & John Ford Coley released their own version of the song, it peaked at number 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and has spent over two weeks on the chart. The group’s version was released on March 1979 from their album, Dr. Heckle and Mr. Jive. According to Ford, this song was his most favorite above all the hit singles they have recorded.
“Of all the songs we released as singles, that was my favorite. The song first of all had a classical base, and the middle had a gospel section which I loved.”
Listen to the group’s classic hit “Love is the Answer” below:
England Dan, John Ford Coley, Love is the Answer
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance