Still One of the Queens of Country Music
Loretta Lynn had famously said that,
“to make it in this business, you either have to be first, great, or different”
And true to that, Miss Loretta Lynn has continuously proven throughout her career that she is the embodiment of all three attributes. She is a darling and an absolute superstar.
Miss Lynn has been in the business for over 50 decades, and country fans around the world continue to celebrate her hits. Her music has reflected the life of what it means to be country. Songs like “I’m a Honky Tonk Girl,” “Whispering Sea,” and “Coal Miner’s Daughter” have catapulted her into fame and success.
Now, she’s back with her original sound. She navigates through her roots, her evolution in music, in her career, and the hearth of love in her newest album “Wouldn’t It Be Great.”
The Bittersweet Ballad
“Aint No Time To Go” immediately transports its listeners to a narrative of a wife asking her husband to stay for a little while longer “if he can.” The wonderful accompaniment of the banjo and the violin are stunning compliments to each other. In fact, it naturally goes well with the voice of Miss Loretta Lynn.
The way Miss Lynn delivers the lyrics is sweet, like the charming southern woman that she is. But, you can still hear the hints of sadness with the words. That weird, contradictory juxtaposition of happy backing tracks and message makes the wish of the singer to have her husband with her a little bit longer more pronounced. And, you can’t help but feel for the singer. Miss Lynn did a fantastic job with this song! Enjoy listening to the song below!
Miss Lynn’s album “Wouldn’t It Be Great” was released on September 28, 2018. Get your hands on such a gem! Tell us what you think of it down at the comments below! Keep it country daily by visiting us at Country Thang Daily!
Loretta, Loretta Lynn, Loretta Lynn New Album, New, Wouldn’t it be Great
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family