Whether you’ve spent your entire childhood on a Minnesota farm or you’ve never been to the Dakotas, these Little House On The Prairie songs will surely bring up images that seem like memories of life at the edge of the American Midwest, a century and a half ago.
Music played a huge part in the Ingalls family, with Charles ‘Pa’ Ingalls playing his fiddle while the rest of the family sang their favorite songs with him – songs that went along with life on the United States’ great grassland.
Most fans of this historical drama TV series, based on the young adult book by Laura Ingalls Wilde, are definitely familiar with these tracks. Let’s take a look back at them below.
Little House on the Prairie
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- Trigger, Willie Nelson’s Guitar Is Just As Legendary As He Is
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton