Whether you’ve spent your entire childhood on a Minnesota farm or you’ve never been to the Dakotas, these Little House On The Prairie songs will surely bring up images that seem like memories of life at the edge of the American Midwest, a century and a half ago.
Music played a huge part in the Ingalls family, with Charles ‘Pa’ Ingalls playing his fiddle while the rest of the family sang their favorite songs with him – songs that went along with life on the United States’ great grassland.
Most fans of this historical drama TV series, based on the young adult book by Laura Ingalls Wilde, are definitely familiar with these tracks. Let’s take a look back at them below.
Little House on the Prairie
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend