The show depicts all sorts of situations that women face today. Kidman’s character portrays a woman who is experiencing abuse from her husband. The couple usually has intense lovemaking that turns into physical violence. What does Keith Urban really think about the sexy scenes of his wife?
Keith Urban Supports his Wife
Nicole Kidman praises her husband for being supportive of her career. The two have been together for how many years now and they have shown tremendous support from each other. When asked about her husband, she said:
“He’s unbelievably supportive and watches all the episodes and cheers on from the sidelines which, I have to say, if I didn’t have that I wouldn’t be able to do it, I seriously wouldn’t.”
The country singer understands the nature of their work and he never really complained about it. There were even some scenes where Nicole Kidman’s character showed a lot of skin and was intimate with her on-screen partner, Alexander Skarsgard.
An Extra-ordinary Husband
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman are lucky to have found each other. They are both at the height of their careers now because they don’t hold each other back. This is more true with Nicole as she is grateful that he still lets her do daring roles.
Even at the age of 51, the actress is still looking beautiful. She even managed to be on the cover of the Vanity Fair for May 2019 issue. Kidman admits that her husband is an extraordinary person and a wonderful father to their kids.
Watch this adorable interview between Nicole and Keith Urban:
Want more fresh country news? You can visit us at our official Facebook page!
Keith Urban, little big lies, nicole kidman, sexy scenes
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend