We are nearing the holidays and if you are looking for a new Christmas album to listen to, come check out Keb’ Mo’. The American Blues musician, also known as Kevin Roosevelt Moore, dropped his first-ever holiday album. The singer has been dabbling with different genres like Delta Blues, Country Blues, and Americana. This time, we will be listening to a truly unique and soulful collection of songs from the singer.
Keb’ Mo’ is an accomplished singer with his four Grammy wins, but this time, he wanted to try something new for his career. His first take on a holiday album is a mix and match of renditions and original tracks celebrating the holidays.
Keb’ Mo’ New Holiday Album
Keb’ Mo’s new holiday album is called Moonlight, Mistletoe & You. The singer has produced and wrote the songs on the album together with Adam Ollendorff. The album starts off with his rendition of a Charlie Brown classic. It is then followed by original songs from the singer. His standout song from the album “Christmas is Annoying” is praised by his fans for being realistic while at the same time still celebrating the spirits of the holiday.
What Keb’ Mo’ brought to his first-ever holiday album is his comfort in jazz music. It is very apparent all throughout the album, especially on his last track. His “One More Year With You” is a romantic and touching end to his collection of songs. It almost acts like a perfect ribbon wrapped around the album and is ready to be given to all music lovers.
- Please Come Home for Christmas
- Moonlight, Mistletoe, And You
- Better Everyday
- Santa Claus Santa Claus
- Christmas is Annoying
- Merry, Merry Christmas
- I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
- Santa Claus Blues
- When the Children Sing
- One More Year With You
Check out Keb’ Mo’s rendition of Charlie Brown’s classic song here:
holiday album, keb' mo', moonlight mistletoe you
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Patsy Cline’s Death Was the Most Tragic Day in Music History
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?