Before marrying and then divorcing Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton was married to a fellow Oklahoma native, Kaynette Williams, from November 17, 2003, until their separation in 2006.
Here’s what we know about Kaynette Williams, first wife of Blake Shelton:
1. For “Inappropriate Marital Conduct” Kaynette Williams Divorced Blake Shelton.
2. Kaynette Williams was born in Oklahoma City, on February 20, 1973. She is 47 years of age now.
3. Kaynette Williams was the Sweetheart High School of Blake Shelton.
4. Kaynette Williams was the Road Manager of Blake Shelton.
5. Kaynette Williams was the first female vocalist to have dated Blake Shelton.
6. Kaynette Williams was barely out of high school, and Blake Shelton was just 15 years old when they first met in their hometown of Ada, Oklahoma.
7. Kaynette, having divorced Blake, left Nashville to return to Oklahoma. She left for Kansas after Blake and Miranda moved to the nearby town of Oklahoma.
8. Kaynette tried to sell her size 6 Demetrios wedding dress on eBay at a starting price of 700 dollars.
9. Kaynette Williams is now an award-winning primary education teacher.
10. Over the years Kaynette Williams has gone by many names— Kaynette Gern, Kaynette Shelton, and Kaynette Scheck.
11. Kaynette Williams is now married to rodeo champion Cody Joe Scheck, the world record holder for steer roping.