Kane’s Brown‘s drummer in his touring band, Kenny Dixon, died on Saturday, the 12th of October at the age of 27 as a result of a car accident. Prayers go out to his family.
Kenny Dixon’s Tragic Accident
The crash that killed Dixon took place on the first anniversary of Brown’s wedding to Katelyn Jae. The singer’s team released a statement confirming the drummer’s death.
“It is with profound sadness and disbelief that we confirm we lost our drummer Kenny this weekend in a tragic car accident. Kenny was a member of our family from the very beginning and our hearts are with his fiancé Sarah, his son, and everyone who knew and loved him. He was truly one of the greatest and kindest people on and off stage we’ve ever known.”
Dixon is a longtime member of Brown’s touring ensemble. He, unfortunately, leaves behind his fiancee Sarah Hedrick, and a 3-year-old son, Levi James. Dixon and Hedrick were set to wed on the 30th of November.
His fiancee shares a dedication to the love of her life, saying they “have a forever guardian angel watching above us now.”
Kane Brown Dedicates Post
Brown also took to his official Instagram on Sunday to share the news and grieve with fans.
“Love you so much dude!!! You started all of this with me from the start in 2015 when no body else believed we would make it out of Chattanooga playing for 500 people and your last show was in a Fn Stadium my guy. I know u will be watching over us with that redneck accent that we all love and you will never be replaced bro!!! I promise u that!”
drummer, Kane Brown, Kenny Dixon
- Alan Jackson and wife Denise Jackson: A Story of Enduring Love
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened to Blake Shelton’s First Wife, Kaynette Williams
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Relive John Denver & Cass Elliot’s “Leaving on a Jet Plane”
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know