Jägertown is a southern rock band group who is slowly emerging at the country music scene. Their style of music is inspired by the iconic band, Alabama and the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd.
They may not be that big in the country music scene yet but they have already proven what they could do with their platform.
Jägertown’s Charity Works
This band is proof that you don’t have to be big to start implementing change in society. With #clearthelist campaign, they reached out to their fans on Twitter to help teachers clear out their buy list on Amazons. We all know that the struggle is real for our educators and they need all the help to buy things that they will use in the classroom.
The band was able to offer their help by donating all of the proceeds that they get from their music. Jägertown frontman Preston Creed said:
“We are an indie group and we’ve already cleared more lists than we thought possible. That’s where the #BandCartChallenge came from. If we can get other artists donating and spreading the word, imagine the impact we could have. This is a cause that benefits everyone this time of year.”
They hope to inspire more artists to do the same because they believe that this is what having a huge platform can do to society.
Just like their inspiration, the band offers electrifying southern country music which could really pump you up. Their recent official release was “Blame it on the Wine” and you could also check out some of their hit such as “Rearview.”
If you are interested in watching them perform live, see their tour dates below:
Jägertown, southern country rock band, upcoming artists
- Charley Pride’s Son Honors Dad with “Kiss An Angel Good Mornin'”
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble