The entire Swift family are celebrating at the moment as Taylor Swift earned herself the award for Best Family Feature during the 2021 CMT Music Awards – thanks to her re-release song “The Best Day” and the following music video where you’ll get to see Swift’s real home movie footage.
Released in April, the lyric video came with a sappy montage of some never-before-seen photos of the Swifts. In fact, one clip focused on Taylor Swift and her mother Andrea Swift, as they were cuddling in bed, savoring some ice cream, decorating a gingerbread house, and watching the fireworks.
While some fans were moved and impressed, calling it one of the best country songs for moms, other social media users didn’t seem to be impressed!
Well, they are taking the issue because Swift is presently being considered a pop music performer, far from being a country star.
One country music fan vented on Twitter, saying she’s tired of seeing the singer as she’s no country, further accusing Swift of only being country whenever she wants to be. “Real true country artists were robbed,” the fan wrote.
Another fan ranted of how Swift has made it known that she was proud to be leaving the country genre, cruising through stardom as a pop star.
She's an artist. She can make alternative, pop, urban and country songs. It's called being versatile. pic.twitter.com/JzMhQuVJrO— Trece (@treceswift) June 10, 2021
Still, Swift has a number of loyal fans who took troubles just to highlight that the singer had come back to her roots, writing that “She’s an artist. She can make alternative, pop, urban, and country songs. It’s called being versatile.”
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed