McGraw posted a photo of his wife, all with her natural beauty while sitting on a field of grass, and he added the caption,
“Our center…She is my wife, she is the mother of my girls, She is my best friend, My lover, My tether in the storms, I love her I love her I love her Happy birthday, baby”
Last year, McGraw also shared a sweet and beautiful message on social media on his wife’s birthday, leaving us so amazed and happy for the power couple of country music.
Who is Faith Hill?
Hill, born on the 21st of September 1969, rose to fame in 1993 with her album Take Me As I Am. Her first album marked her career in country music and sold 3 million copies. She also earned her first number one song from her first album. “Wild One” sat at number one on the US and Canadian country chart too. After which, Hill continually released albums and singles that still topped the charts.
In 1998, she earned her first cross over success on the pop chart with her song “The Kiss.”
Check out her popular cross over hit here.
She is not only known for her songs and acting career. She married country singer McGraw in 1996, and the two have a wonderful marriage that can be seen all over the internet. They have also recorded some songs together, such as “It’s Your Love” and “I Need You.” They definitely make people believe in true love.
Happy birthday, Faith!
birthday, faith hill, tim mcgraw
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage