Did you ever wonder how your favorite country artists will look like when they’re old? Well, wonder no more. Today, we are going to show you their pictures post aging as we take the Old Challenge.
If you are a netizen, I’m sure you have seen posts of people turning old using Faceapp and #AgeChallenge. Faceapp is a mobile app that transforms your pictures with different filters that augment reality. To name a few there is gender-swapping, meet your future self, look younger or older, change style, and toothy smile. The app promises fast results in morphing your faces by blending in facial features. Using artificial intelligence, the app morphs faces by merging in facial features in just one tap.
Country Old Age Challenge
We, at Country Thang Daily, also got curious how our favorite country stars would look like a few years from now using Faceapp.
Check them out here!
Blake Shelton, named the Sexiest Man Alive for 2017 by People Magazine, still looks hot years from now.
Does the old Brett Young give you the classic feels too?
I think Carrie Underwood is less flattering here.
Chris Young looks good old.
Garth Brooks looks like he’s going to be a good old grandpa.
Kane Brown aged so much with those wrinkles!
Jason Aldean looks like a classic cowboy.
Is it just me or is Keith Urban looking a lot like his wife, Nicole?
Kelsea Ballerini still looks cute post-aging!
Kenny Chesney seems to have aged gracefully.
Luke Bryan and his charismatic smile are still charming!
Maren Morris, oh wow! That’s a lot of wrinkles. Did you see the shoulder?
Miranda Lambert has still got it!
Sam Hunt is a lot hotter when old!
There you have it, folks! We had fun looking at the photos and we hope that you do too.
country artists, old age challenge
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?