Country star Carrie Underwood has collaborated with well-known singers, and one of them is NEEDTOBREATHE lead singer Bear Rinehart. Underwood revealed that she was a fan of him and his band.
“Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” Collaboration
The 38th birthday of Carrie Underwood was eventful as her rendition of “Nothing But the Blood of Jesus” was released on March 10. Her virtual concert My Savior: Live From The Ryman featured Rinehart too on-stage. He provided the background vocals. Fans love their collaboration as their voices blend soulfully together. More so, it’s a cover that everyone can listen to over and over again. That’s how beautiful it is.
A traditional American hymn, “Nothing But The Blood of Jesus,” is about Jesus’ blood atonement and appeases our sins by His death. In 1876, Robert Lowry composed the hymn, a Baptist minister, and a professor at Bucknell University.
Carrie Underwood’s Blessings
2021 album My Savior was created by the country superstar as part of her legacy. She wanted everyone to know how deeply rooted her faith is. It turned out, everyone loves it, even the critics who may not give it the perfect score, but it is high for a gospel album.
Furthermore, Underwood sees making both her Christmas and Gospel album in trying times like the Covid-19 pandemic is already a blessing. And she wants to share it with all her fans and listeners. Carrie Underwood songs are more often than not inspirational, which is near and dear to the singer’s heart. That’s why she enjoyed making the albums.
The original plan for the album is to stick to the original melody and arrangement. However, upon doing some demo, they realized how many songs sound the same as they were written decades ago. Well, it’s a good thing they tinkered with it as it turned out beautiful.
You can watch the performance of Carrie Underwood and Bear Rinehart’s “Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” here.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Opposites Do Attract: Dolly Parton and Husband Carl Dean Love Story
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Gilley’s: Let’s Look Back To The Largest Honky Tonk in the World
- What Happened to Patsy Cline’s Children After Her Death in 1963?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?