Carrie Underwood and More Starks Kicks Off The Celebrations
CMA Fest officially begins at the 6th of June, but the Grand Ole Pry will kick things off on the 4th of June with a free afternoon party on the Opry Plaza, followed by two ticketed shows at 7 PM and 9:30 PM that will feature a star-studded line up.
Other performances schedule for CMA Fest Week include shows on Thursday, the 6th of June up until Saturday, the 8th of June. There will also be a Saturday matinee performance of Opry Country Classics featuring Charley Pride, Larry Gatlin & the Gatlin Brothers and more at the Ryman Auditorium.
Among others scheduled for the Opry before CMA Fest Week include Trace Adkins, Kelsea Ballerini, Charlie Daniels Band, Terri Clark, Del McCoury Band, Lindsay Ell, Vince Gill, Martina McBride, Ashley McBryde, Craig Morgan, Old Crow Medicine Show, Maggie Rose, Mark Wills, Wynonna, Chris Young, and more.
Tickets are available at the Opry’s website.
CMA Fest 2019
The CMA Fest 2019 event will feature hundreds of artists performing on multiple stages throughout downtown Nashville this June.
The CMA Fest 2019 will have a limited number of four-day passes for the nightly performances at Nissan stadium. It is available for purchase on their website.
Additional stages and their lineups will be announced in the coming weeks. Daytime stage performances, including the Chevy Riverfront and Budweiser Forever Country, are open and free to the public. While stadium performances like the Nissan Stadium will require a ticket.
For the full line-up of the CMA Fest, you can go check out our article here!
Carrie Underwood, CMA Fest, Opry
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Let’s Take a Look Back to Kenny Chesney’s Intriguing Dating Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Look! Alan Jackson’s Three Daughters are Now All Grown Up
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Country Music Awards:CMA, CMT, ACM; How Are They Different?