Brooks and Dunn is one of the most iconic country duos of all time. Until this day, they are proving that they still got the magic that they once had. With their performance of “Red Dirt Road,” you can’t help but fall in love again with their music.
Let us take a moment and appreciate their performance with contemporary artist, Cody Johnson.
Brooks and Dunn Over the Years
The song that they performed was released back in 2003. Sixteen years later, they still have the same voice and the same tone in their music. These two seem to have a lasting career even when the news about them breaking up came out a few years ago. But what could we expect from Brooks and Dunn? They are well loved by the country fans and they have had so many hits during their younger days.
In their recent performance at the CMT Crossroads, they were joined by Cody Johnson, an aspiring country artist who also wants to make it big in the country scene. What better way to introduce a newbie but by performing with the likes of Brooks and Dunn?
What’s Next for this Duo?
Other than their recent guesting on TV Shows, what’s next for Brooks and Dunn? Well, worry not country fans because this iconic duo is back. With the release of their new record, Reboot, they will surely have a huge comeback this year. They will also be busy with their induction into the Country Music Hall of Fame, and guest appearances on some shows.
With their new project, they decided to work with some of the biggest names in country music. They have collaborated with Kacey Musgraves and Luke Combs. Now that the initial step of the reunion has begun, will these two start to write original songs again? There is only one way to find out. We have to stay tuned and wait for the rest of the year.
Watch their performance here:
brooks and dunn, CMT Crossroads, cody johnson
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?