If you’re a fan of Hart of Dixie, a CW comedy-drama TV show, then Bluebell, Alabama is not alien to you. It’s pictured as a small town rich in Southern hospitality and is the town where Zoe Hart, one of the doctors in the show, lives.
Depicted as a quaint and charming town throughout the series, it’s not a surprise why many fans would want to visit the place. That said, where is the real Bluebell, Alabama?
Let's all go to Bluebell, Alabama until the rest of world comes to its senses! pic.twitter.com/Arqkqwzj8H— Miss Phipps (@sarahjeanphipps) July 21, 2020
Well, prepare to be disappointed because Bluebell, Alabama is purely fictional. It doesn’t exist outside the realm of the Hart of Dixie universe.
Although it does have a detailed fictional location. The town is said to be around 5 miles from Fairhope, Alabama, around 30 miles from Mobile, Alabama, and 10 miles from Daphne, Alabama.https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/728809152193030888/
However, don’t close the door yet because according to the Hart of Dixie fandom page, Bluebell, Alabama’s approximate location is where Point Clear, Alabama—a real town, by the way—is positioned.
The page also states that Bluebell was located at the west of Weeks Bay in Episodes 13 and 14 of Season 2.
Other than that, there’s not much information on the town—at least not outside the Hart of Dixie universe. If we dive inside the realm of the show, however, there’s more to learn.
For one, Bluebell was founded by Cyrus Lavinius Jeremiah Jones in 1702. The fictional town is also headed by mayor Lavon Hayes, a former NFL player who takes his job very seriously.
With the mayor’s and the residents’ combined efforts, Bluebell, Alabama was able to rank 5th among the best cities within 100 miles of Mobile, Alabama.
Aside from Dr. Zoe Hart, there’s also another doctor who lives in Bluebell in the show. That doctor is Dr. Brick Breeland.
The show’s town mayor, doctors, and other residents namely, lawyer George Tucker, Zoe’s neighbor, Wade Kinsella, and Lemon Breeland truly make Bluebell, Alabama come alive.https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/6333255715486946/
Hart of Dixie
- Charley Pride’s Son Honors Dad with “Kiss An Angel Good Mornin'”
- First Time In History: Garth Brooks’ Daughter Allie Colleen Achieves Her First Top-40 Country Hit
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble