Sam Hunt’s “Body Like a Back Road” is a song composed by the American country singer himself. It’s a catchy, fun song, and it’s a definite, obvious hit. The song is Hunt’s most popular song up until now.
It remained as the #1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for 25 consecutive weeks, beating the record for most weeks atop the chart. “Body Like A Back Road” by Sam Hunt surpasses the 24-week record of Florida Georgia Line’s debut single, “Cruise.”
The song dominated the Hot Country Songs chart for nearly 34 weeks. Moreover, the song reached the 6th spot on the US Billboard Hot 100. Among Sam Hunt‘s songs, it became his best-performing single and generally, the first top 10 single on the said chart.
The song’s endearing, sexy beat and relaxed way the singer sang captivated listeners. He worked with three co-writers, Zach Crowell, Shane McAnally, and Josh Osborne, to produce and complete this song. According to Hunt, it was composed following his engagement to Hannah Lee Fowler. He connects music to the sentiments that flow from relationships; therefore, the majority of Sam Hunt songs are sparked by those feelings, sensations, events, things like that.
The singer defined it as “a bright song” as he wished to produce a more upbeat than the “serious direction” that his new album was proceeding on. The supporters held it as their melody, and since Sam takes his time producing music, the fans clung to this song for ages.
Listen to the audio video for Sam Hunt’s “Body Like a Back Road” below.
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- George Strait Sings “God and Country Music” with his Grandson