Cody Johnson’s “With You I Am” integrates two things the singer loves – singing and loving his wife. This track is again another song of love and devotion that every woman deserves. It is one of the songs in his 2016 album, released through his own COJO Music LLC.
It is a wonderful country love song and a manifestation of what a person can be when with the person s/he loves. A kind of song that most people could relate to. Probably an inspiration to some and a great song to serenade your significant other.
The song is appropriate for Johnson’s vocals and lines that are very catchy. It’s a comforting type of song that is definitely an anthem every time he performs it. It suits his traditional country vibe with a resonating drum beat; it flaunts lots of vocal control until the final chorus when he goes all out confidently.
The music video was shot in the woods near his place, with his family. The scene finds the beautiful family having a natural and genuine quality time. And since all Cody Johsons’ songs are written from the heart, you can expect compassionate lyrics about feeling like the most fortunate person on the planet are honest, as well.
“With You I Am” by Cody Johnson debuted at #2 on the Billboard Country Albums chart. It reached a good spot on Hot Country Songs at #13 and #40 on Country Airplay. Last March 2020, the song has been certified Gold by the RIAA. The success was possible because of the significant number of downloads and streams that reached 500 thousand units of the song sold. The certification is said to be unexpected since the team initially released the song without the national radio campaign. It would only show that Cody Johnson’s music is appreciated regardless of where they were streamed or not.
Check the video of Cody Johnson’s “With You I Am” and serenade your loved ones with the song.
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for August 2021 That You Need To Check Out
- Dolly Parton Revealed She Invested Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” Royalties in a Black Community
- Watch Scotty McCreery’s Spine-Tingling Rendition of “Hello Darlin’”
- Watch as Mel Tillis Sings the Song He Wrote For Kenny Rogers
- Amy Grant and Vince Gill: The Story of Love That Inspires
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- Little Girl Superbly Delivers Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”