Finding the right person for each one of us is never easy. It takes time because we don’t want to settle down with anyone for the sake of not being alone. But in life, there is one who is right for us all. He is not far away from us, and it never takes time to find Him. Jesus is meant for everyone. All we have to do is open up our heart and let Him in. When we are able to do that, we will realize the amazing effects it has in our life.
The Meaning of “He’s My Rock, My Sword, My Shield”
The traditional gospel song “He’s My Rock, My Sword, My Shield” was recorded by Randy Travis in 2003. The song speaks of having Jesus in our life. When Jesus becomes part of us, we find peace because, in the midst of chaos, He will be there to protect us from the storm. In addition to protecting us and bringing peace of mind, Jesus serves as our guide to a life that is beautiful.
He’s the bright and morning star
The song does not only guide and protect us. It also proves that letting Jesus into our life means the forgiveness of our sins and the assurance that we are all saved.
Cause Jesus is mine
I am forgiven
I’m holdin’ his hand
I’m goin’ to heaven
Therefore, do not let others blind you from the truth of knowing Him. There are people who will convince you not to follow the right path, but instead of arguing with them, do what you think Jesus will do.
Makes no difference what you say
I’m goin’ on my knees and pray
“He’s My Rock, My Sword, My Shield” has been included on Randy Travis’ all-gospel album Worship and Faith. This is a collection of new and classic gospel songs we know. Some of the classic songs were “Farther Along,” “How Great Thou Art,” “Just a Closer Walk with Thee,” “Softly and Tenderly,” “Sweet By and By,” “Blessed Assurance,” and more.
Album Chart Performance
He's My Rock My Sword My Shield, Randy Travis, Worship and Faith
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- Tennessee Whiskey Dad, Kris Jones’ Bumpy Road Before Fame
- Here Are Gay Country Singers You Need To Be Listening To
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free