Finding the right person for each one of us is never easy. It takes time because we don’t want to settle down with anyone for the sake of not being alone. But in life, there is one who is right for us all. He is not far away from us, and it never takes time to find Him. Jesus is meant for everyone. All we have to do is open up our heart and let Him in. When we are able to do that, we will realize the amazing effects it has in our life.
The Meaning of “He’s My Rock, My Sword, My Shield”
The traditional gospel song “He’s My Rock, My Sword, My Shield” was recorded by Randy Travis in 2003. The song speaks of having Jesus in our life. When Jesus becomes part of us, we find peace because, in the midst of chaos, He will be there to protect us from the storm. In addition to protecting us and bringing peace of mind, Jesus serves as our guide to a life that is beautiful.
He’s the bright and morning star
The song does not only guide and protect us. It also proves that letting Jesus into our life means the forgiveness of our sins and the assurance that we are all saved.
Cause Jesus is mine
I am forgiven
I’m holdin’ his hand
I’m goin’ to heaven
Therefore, do not let others blind you from the truth of knowing Him. There are people who will convince you not to follow the right path, but instead of arguing with them, do what you think Jesus will do.
Makes no difference what you say
I’m goin’ on my knees and pray
“He’s My Rock, My Sword, My Shield” has been included on Randy Travis’ all-gospel album Worship and Faith. This is a collection of new and classic gospel songs we know. Some of the classic songs were “Farther Along,” “How Great Thou Art,” “Just a Closer Walk with Thee,” “Softly and Tenderly,” “Sweet By and By,” “Blessed Assurance,” and more.
Album Chart Performance
He's My Rock My Sword My Shield, Randy Travis, Worship and Faith
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- Billy Ray Cyrus’ Net Worth and Other Things You May Not Know About the Country Singer
- Get to Know the Children of The Country Legend, George Jones
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- How Alan Jackson Helped His Daughter Through the Heartbreaking Loss of Her Husband