There are times when we feel so weak that we reach the point of giving up. This vibe usually gets us if there are problems. Others have tried everything but, still, they failed and the option for them is to surrender. Hence, do you think surrendering is the best option? I don’t think so! Have you ever tried praying to God and asking for His help? Anyway, He is there. A 24/7 rescue for everything we need. All you need to do is to surrender everything to Him. This is one of the most common mistakes that we have. We pressure ourselves in overthinking for a solution. Yet, we have not consulted the Highest Being who can really help us. I hope that you will be more inspired once you hear this cover hit “I Surrender All” from Faith Hill.
She is one of the most successful artists in the music industry, and she sold more than 40 million albums worldwide. Further, she is enjoying her bountiful love life with her long time partner, Tim McGraw. She is also a Grammy Award winner due to her success in the U.S. and overseas. I hope that you did not forget the woman behind the hits “There You’ll Be” and “The Way You Love Me.” I’m referring to Faith Hill who also received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Give It All to God
Sometimes, we feel so weak that we cannot fight our problems anymore. Moreover, we tend to give up and just accept our defeat. But hey, just go to God and ask for help. I recommend you to listen to the gospel cover “I Surrender All” of Faith Hill. She really gave justice to the song. If you’re having struggles in life, I hope that this hymn will help uplift your spirit.
faith hill, I Surrender All, tim mcgraw
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Sandy Mahl And The Top 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Her
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait